Thursday 7 August 2014

interior galore: luxury, minimal bedding


Apologies for the radio silence. I've been in the depths of finishing off our new A/W line, and also had a lovely but huge custom order finished in 24 hours! So it's all been go here.

This week's interior galore is looking at luxury, minimal bedding with a focus on comfiness. If you'd rather be in bed right now, maybe don't read this just yet. All the lovely images are going to make you want to run home and jump in. 

As my partner and I currently don't have a proper bed (don't ask! sounds dodgy I know, but it's not), I'm always dreaming of lovely, plush white sheets with a beautiful black and white textured blanket at the foot of the bed, accompanied with a mix of grey and white pillows. Falling into that after a hard day's work would be my idea of heaven!.

I also like the idea of having a bed frame with no headboard, so you can utilise as much wall space as possible to hang some lovely prints. 


Beautiful Dutch Bedroom Make Over by my scandinavian home 

 I fully recommend clicking on that source link. The entire bedroom is gorgeous! The grey linen compliments the white walls and floors perfectly, and the hint of green from the house plants completes the naturalist look.


Weekends by Nicole Franzen

 I think the title of this image sums it up quite perfectly. Just what weekends should be, disheveled pillows and all.

Wit & Delight x Parachute Bedding 

 Wit & Delight strike again with this gorgeous example of Parachute bedding. The geometric cushion adds some texture to the set, and I'm gutted that this gorgeous rug has sold out. I really, really want to jump in that bed.

Post by Ollie and Sebs Haus


Waking up in this bed on a rainy, gloomy morning would brighten up anyone's day. The strategic placement of frames on the black and white walls works so well, and that blanket is just what I'm looking for.






No comments:

Post a Comment