Monday 4 August 2014

follow us on bloglovin!

We're getting organised over here in the little studio (i.e corner of my hallway). I spent my Sunday doing a little stocktake, so my mind is less all over the place, wondering what I actually have to sell. I also got some organisational drawers to pop everything into it's own place, how fancy.

To continue this little clean, we're now on Bloglovin. This is so any of you can have this blog in one place, and can be notified about new posts. Follow us below!


I've also spent the past week on the new A/W and Christmas line. I've had so much fun spending a whole week creating, and now I've got the mammoth task of preparing each print and card for printing (there's over 40!). They'll available on Etsy at the beginning of September, and a new wholesale pack will be available around the same time too.



No comments:

Post a Comment