Tuesday 8 July 2014

oh to be motivated 24/7 part one


I'm not sure about any of you lot, but I've been lacking in motivation the past few days. It may be because of the sticky heat, or just a case of being burnt out. Either way, I'm finding that I am having to resort to little tips and tricks to get me into my studio (or lets be honest, little corner in the bedroom) and back to the paper and ink. I thought it might be a good idea to share some with you in a new series.

1. Music

Forever the number one resort for me. As most creatives I know, music is my second love, and it has always been my little getaway when things get a bit icky, as well as a major part in my daily routine. I'll explain all that in a different post, but for now, here are a few songs that I've been recently been listening to in the mornings to get me in the business mood. 

I mostly listen to BBC 6 Music (surprise, surprise!) whilst I'm working as it gives me a chance to hear new things, and ensures I don't waste hours sifting through my records in a bid to find something to work to.




 I could go on and on, so I need to stop there for now!

Look out for next week's Oh To Be Motivated 24/7 Part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment