Wednesday 2 July 2014

Newsletter Sign up

Happy Wednesday!

The past few days have been very busy as I made a last minute decision to buy a domain name and get a fancy website! I already had my 4ormat site for my photography work, but as I'm doing that less and less these days, I swapped everything over and made it the 'hub' of LH Design. I started on Monday at 6pm and didn't finish until 2am. Had five hours sleep and then spent all day sorting out my buyer's pack for wholesale. Knackered, but happy with the result!

Anyway, to launch this next step of the business, I'm inviting you to sign up to my newsletter and be one of the first to see the new site. You'll also get a 10% off discount code for the Etsy shop as a little thank you for taking the time to sign up.

I promise I won't annoy you or your inbox. I'll only be sending newsletters monthly (or even less) as a little trial to see if they help or not.

Just enter your email address into the box on the right hand side of this page (or click on the link just up there ^), and I'll be sending this particular newsletter out Thursday lunchtime. So be quick!

If you don't fancy signing up, the website will be launching Friday evening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment