Thursday 8 October 2015

LH design // renegade




Hello hello! We've just found we've been accepted into Renegade Craft Fair at the Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane LDN next month. I'm pretty over the moon as it's always been a dream of mine to attend, with so many superb makers and crafters getting that prestigious space. I'm very much looking forward to saying hello to some maker/IG pals, and as always, meet customers face to face. 

Be sure to keep an eye on the Renegade website to see which other makers are going to be there, and (dare I say it..) come and shop independent this Christmas.

I'll be doing a post later on on the other events I'll be doing this holiday season too, so stay tuned, and if you're also planning on applying for some Christmas events, have a read of an old OGB post about preparing for craft fairs

No comments:

Post a Comment