Friday 10 July 2015

paris forever


image + lettering // LH design

It's been a week since we got back from Paris and I'm only just about ready to talk about. It was so very, very special and I didn't want to end (even with the 40 degrees heat and the fact that we ran out of money on the second day). George and I soaked in as much as we could, walking for hours and hours each day to make the most of our short trip, and we hit all the places we wanted apart from Musee D'Orsay and Pompidou Centre as they were both closed on the days we were planning on visiting! 

I'm not one for a travel post, so I'll leave you instead with some images from the trip. I will say though, if you end up in Paris when it's as warm as it was for us and you don't fancy walking all day, just relax in Jardin des Tuileries or by the Seine. They were the parts we enjoyed the most. 















Thank you to all who gave me some tips and recommendations for the city, we discovered some lovely places through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment