Friday 19 June 2015

free wallpaper // merci




Firstly, apologies that this blog is looking rather repetitive at the moment. I've been focussing a lot on #onegirlband and our free wallpapers, so that's why we've got a few in a row, but the usual Interior Galore, Studio Listens and Style picks will have some more content soon! 

I'm feeling good this week. Business has been great, I finally feel like I'm getting some creative/ productive things done and I think my stuck-in-a-rut month has come to a close. I probably owe this to some superb podcasts I've been listening to. I'm going to do a big post of some recommendations once I've got a few more up my sleeve (or ears, I guess?!), but for now I'll say check out 'Being Boss'. It's been on in the studio for the past week and I love it.

G and I are also heading over to Paris a week on Monday, and I'm so excited. I've been a few times before on some school trips, so I'm looking forward to shunning the touristy places and exploring the rest of the beautiful city. If you have any tips/ideas, leave a comment below. I'd love to have as many options as possible! I think it's going to be a very special trip.

This week's wallpaper is inspired by our up-coming adventure, and is an ode to the french language. I studied it at school but 'merci' is one of the very few words I remember. I know, absolutely abysmal! No wonder I got a full-on F. Enjoy it here, and don't forget to share (with the credit still attached)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment