Monday 20 October 2014

LH design // postage changes for international customers

Happy Monday!

Just to let any of our lovely customers from overseas know, I've had to make the decision to now send all of your orders International Tracked and Signed (rather than just International Standard and giving you the option of T & S) and ultimately I have had to increase the postage slightly. 
This is mostly because I don't think Etsy makes it clear that you can upgrade your shipping, and I worry far too much when sending Standard as I can't track your parcel or know that you've received it safe and sound. I'm sure you would rather have the security and peace of mind, especially this close to Christmas!
I hope you can understand and see that as a small business, I have to do what's right for our customers, as well as ensure that we won't be out of pocket.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a lovely week!




No comments:

Post a Comment