Monday 27 October 2014

LH design // christmas events




This November and December, I'll be at a few special events selling my wares and giving awful patter to anyone who will listen. I probably should be doing more, but I'm very happy with the select ones I am doing as I know they work perfectly. 

Working with all the lovelies in the Brighton Etsy Team is going to be a ball, and I'm feeling grateful for being accepted into the very first Pop-up shop AND market! Have a look at the respecting links to see all the other sellers. 
Makers Boutique is also a favourite craft fair of mine, and I'm very excited to finally be exhibiting there. 

I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing the familiar ones, so come and say hi and support the small sellers this Christmas (keep an eye out on the next post for more on this...).


No comments:

Post a Comment