Saturday 9 May 2015

lh design // new S/S 2015 collection




Hiya. My sincere apologies for not getting around to giving some company to this little blog. It's been a whirlwind of getting our new collection up and ready for your buying pleasure, as well as chasing after Barney (who is huge now!) and other general life things. 


In terms of the new collection, I really wanted to go big this time around. I've always toyed with the idea of printing large format to create a really nice piece for the home, but my little printer wouldn't allow it. So, I came to the decision to leave the little guy behind, and start using a reliable, local printer who now undertakes all of our printing needs. It's a big step for me, as I haven't had the funds to do this before, so it's an exciting step in the right direction. 

Although the collection isn't big in quantity (it'll probably be a rolling collection with new products added regularly), I hope to think it makes up for it as lovely mementos for the summer months. 








Available to buy through lolahoaddesign.co.uk, and notonthehighstreet.com. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment