Wednesday 28 January 2015

Meet Barney!


You may have noticed it's been a bit quiet around here, and that's due to this little guy!



We picked Barney up last Friday, and of course, it's been pretty full-on since, but we couldn't be happier. Since we moved to Brighton, George and I have wanted a Border Terrier to call our own, but with renting and puppies and the fact that they just don't mix, we didn't think it was going to happen anytime soon. Then, we moved in my parents and the opportunity arose. Of course, it would have been lovely if Holly (my family dog who recently passed) was here to meet him, but it wasn't to be.

Barney is named after Bernard Sumner (G has always been insistent on that..) and he's a little charmer already. He's not a fan of his crate and doesn't sleep in there unless he's already started napping on me, but I think we're making a little bit of progress with that and toilet training. 

Be prepared to see a lot more of him as he grows up, and be prepared to see a few grey hairs on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment