Monday 1 December 2014

christmas challenge pt 3 // for the little ones



I'll be honest. The 'for him' segment of this Christmas challenge took me weeks. I struggled to easily find things for guys sold by independents that weren't just cool-looking bars of soap or beard oil. This segment, however, took me 10 minutes. There are so many independents who are powering through the children wear/toys/interiors market at the moment, creating some gorgeous and incredibly cool designs that even kinda make me want a kid just so I can justify buying them. 
As there are so many, it was hard to narrow them down, so these are just a select few.



1. Two Hearts Poster // Small Folk Run 
2. Monochrome Baby Hat // The Bright Company 
3. Cloud Cushion // Mabel and Bird
4. Silent Night, Yeah Right Tee // Buddy and Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment