Friday 7 November 2014

LH design // custom work this christmas




I've had a lot of people asking about custom order requests the past week, so I thought I should put all the info you might need into one place.

Handlettered custom prints can be such lovely gifts for loved ones, as they truly come from the heart and, of course, that's a whole lot more meaningful than buying a pre-made print. If you have a little private joke with a pal, or a phrase that you always say, it can be a brilliant gift for them to hang in their house. You might even just want 'I love you' or 'You're my best friend'. Meaningful quotes are usually a firm favourite. 

As I've had a lot of requests already, and to correlate with final shipping dates, I've had to put deadlines on the day when I'll stop taking custom orders. If you email on or after these dates, I won't be able to fulfil your request. 
All orders will be completed within 48 hours (unless it is A3 or A2 as these have to be printed externally and usually take a day in production), and will be sent 1st Class (UK) or Tracked and Signed (AUS/USA). If you're in the UK and would prefer Guaranteed, that can be arranged.
Luckily for you, all unframed A4 orders are free of postage! Framing is quite limited and is only available for A4 prints.

I'm also only having to allow a set number of requests. I'm only one person (as much as I wish otherwise sometimes!) so once my books are full, I'll have to close them. I'll announce this when the time comes though, so for the meantime, email lolahoaddesign@gmail.com or send a convo on Etsy and we'll set up a custom order listing for you.

I can't tell you how lovely it is to be a part of a gift for a loved one, it's a really special thing to be allowed to do and you're all brilliant people for letting me do that. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment